YEAH!! Marisol is getting a cell phone, & some bandages, & she's also getting a pet! She's gonna name him Rascal!!! So we'kll have a total of 2 cats!! & 1 dog!!!!!
But, Lissie is also getting Posie! She's a little lamb! Litterally!!!!She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE her just because of the pic!! ;) Anyways, I can't post the pic right now, because I need some help from Marisol, or my Mom, & they are busie at the moment, but Mari said that she put a pic of Posie in her blog!!!! So got here to see Posie!!
LOve,
Samantha
About Me
- Megan
- My name is Megan (Lemay) Pedersen, & I am married to the most wonderful man! I love to read Historical fiction novels. I am the second oldest of 8 children, & I love it! I love to sew! I mainly sew clothes for the 18" American Girl Dolls (check my site). I'm growing every day in God, & it's been a wonderful adventure!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment