Dear Diary,
Wow! It's been a while since I've writen! Lots has happened too!
Well, I got a hair makeover! It's called a Douny Dunk! It felt sooooo nice! My hair is all better & much prettier now! YAY!! Mommy's avatar pic is recent pic of my 'new' hair!{front view}
I also got LOTS of new outfits!! YAY!! In that avatar pic, I'm in my fav newest one! It's my b-day dress! I also got my lacey whites, Christmas Dress, Nightgown, & Kirsten's school dress! Marisol likes to wear that more than me! She looks so cute as a girl in the 1800's! Mommy almost called her Kirsten a few nights ago cause she looks like her, but w/ brown hair instead of blonde!
Let's see......Well, I think that's all for now!
Love,
Samantha
About Me
- Megan
- My name is Megan (Lemay) Pedersen, & I am married to the most wonderful man! I love to read Historical fiction novels. I am the second oldest of 8 children, & I love it! I love to sew! I mainly sew clothes for the 18" American Girl Dolls (check my site). I'm growing every day in God, & it's been a wonderful adventure!
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment