About Me

My photo
My name is Megan (Lemay) Pedersen, & I am married to the most wonderful man! I love to read Historical fiction novels. I am the second oldest of 8 children, & I love it! I love to sew! I mainly sew clothes for the 18" American Girl Dolls (check my site). I'm growing every day in God, & it's been a wonderful adventure!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another long time!

I missed writing on here! I'm not 100% sure what to write, but I'll think of something!

Mom said that she will be getting me new dresses this Fall! I'm very excited!! I can't wait!!
I'm wondering how many, since I won't be able to go w/ her to the AGB&B....But, she is still deciding, so there's hope! lol! :)

We are deciding between 3 girls this Fall! We'll see who comes home!!

Well, that's all I have to say.....

-Samantha

No comments: